6/15/2011

Wilmas 4 Ever BlogTrain "My Secret Garden" Rolls Out~~

Welcome to my portion of the Wilma4Ever "My Secret Garden" Blog Train!



Here is my portion:


Click Here to download

Please remember that we're all on different time zones, so just come back if the
other designers do not have their parts up yet. And remember to leave some love
for the designers! Continue following the Blog Train from the list below:
Wilma4Ever Store Blog (train
station)

ABCreations
AW Design
Amanda & Millie
Anita
ArianneGrafX
Ariasparkle
Becky's Creations
Debs Design
HF-Projekte
MamaLLamaLisaDesigns
Nana Banana Scraps
P&A Dezigns
Tina Shaw
Pink's Poetic Scraps

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Jun. 15, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Shannon said...

Very cute, thanks for sharing!